British Virgin Islands Cuan Law Liveaboard Dive Trip
Dive and Sail the British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is an extremely popular Caribbean dive region due to its outstanding and easily accessible dive sites. The BVI, a volcanic archipelago, is comprised of four large islands – Jost Van Dyke, Tortola, Virgin Gorda and Anegada, plus more than 50 small islands. The BVI is also the sailing capital of the Caribbean, so what better way to experience this beautiful area than on a sailing & scuba diving liveaboard like the All Star Cuan Law.
The British Virgin Islands are know for their wreck diving. The BVI Art Reef is the newest and showcases the former WWII navy ship, now known as the Kodiak Queen. The Dogs, Ginger and Cooper islands all offer exceptional wreck diving as well as great reefs, while snorkeling at The Caves near Norman Island receive high marks.
All Star Cuan Law
- A 6-night itinerary
- Departs Tortola, British Virgin Islands on Sunday Oct 29, 2023
- Up to 16 dives including the Rhone wreck dive.
- Relax while sailing between dive sites on this schooner rigged trimaran.
- Gourmet dining – all meals, snacks and beverages (full bar service)
- 10 cabins – configure as a queen or two twins
- Private bathroom in each cabin with standard heads (toilets) and shower
- Outside views in each cabin
- Plenty of cabin storage space with drawers, shelf and closet
- Main salon with living areas, library with magazines, cards and board games
- Sundeck with hammocks and lounge chairs
- Concierge service – dive gear handled by crew with storage on the aft deck for incidentals
- Dive equipment rental and lessons
- Shore excursions and eco adventures: stand-up paddle boards (SUPs), kayaks and a Hobie Cat
- Beach picnic experience on Virgin Gorda
From $3,430 all-inclusive. Prices are in US Dollars.
International Flight to St Thomas, Saturday, Oct 28th Over night in St Thomas hotel stay, Sunday, Oct 29th Water Ferry to Tortola to board the Cuan Law by Noon on the 29th.
Nov 4th Return Water Ferry Tortola to St Thomas, International Flights back to Canada.
One cabin still available with Adventure Divers. Call us today to reserve 705 740 9990.